How long will Suboxone show up in my urine test. I only have 4 mg left and i go to the doctor on [email protected] 6 pm if i take the 4mg now will it still show up?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

Do want it to show up or not show up? It will show up.
Do you need to talk with your dr. About taking more than you're supposed to and running out too soon? I like it when my patients are open and honest with me, so we can best work together to solve the problems.

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Karl Spector
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Most likely

It really depends more on how long you've been on suboxone and how much you had been taking up until this final 4mg dose.
If you'd been on 4 mg for only a day or so, you might get away with a negative drug screen on wed. If you've been on it for more than a few weeks, even at 4mg, it typically will cause a positive test for at least 5-7 days. Minimum. Not sure of this is good or bad news 4 u?

In brief: Most likely

Dr. Karl Spector
Dr. Karl Spector
Dr. Vikram Patel