Which vitamins can a 15 year old teenage girl take over the counter?

Dr. Kathleen Cullen
In brief: A good multivitamin
I recommend a good multivitamin with iron ( to cover for iron loss during menses).
However multivitamins are never a replacement for eating whole foods loaded with fruits and veggies and antioxidants.

In brief: A good multivitamin
Dr. Kathleen Cullen
Dr. Kathleen Cullen
In brief: A daily multivitamin
An over-the-counter adult multivitamin (+/- minerals) is fine for a teenage girl to take once a day.
If a teen doesn't eat or drink much in the way of dairy products, then an adult vitamin d and calcium tablet is also needed. Some people just take a Tums smoothies once a day for their calcium supplement. Vitamin d and multivitamins are even available in "gummy" chewables for adults now.

In brief: A daily multivitamin
Dr. Cindy Juster