Hi I am 33yrs old and weigh 143kg, i had my period in oct & was 18 days late in nov. I was suppose to start on 18 dec but still not being21 days now.?

Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Irregular menses

Make sure you count from the first day of one period to the first day of the next.
That tells you how many days are in your cycle. Longer cycles mean that ovulation occurs later-about 2 weeks before your next period. If you are trying to get pregnant, irregular cycles decrease the number of ovulations that you have during the year. Pregnancy is still possible, though.

In brief: Irregular menses

Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Irregular ovulation

Always check a upt.
If negative likely due to pcos. Probably benefit from metformin. Buproprion may be beneficial if you have depression. If u snore and have high bld pressure consider sleep apnea. Topirimate, if you have headaches, can help your weight as well. The extra weight is related to irregular menses but is interwoven in metabolism, likely high insulin, mood and reward system. Gdluc.

In brief: Irregular ovulation

Always check a upt.
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Jane Van Dis