Use oral contaceptives, and i notice whenever i take pills i feel I have pain in my foot. Is it related to my oral contraceptives?

In brief: Probably, yes.

There can be an association between increased estrogen levels caused by oral contraceptives and a sense of foot pain.
More often it is described as "achy" and patients, like yourself, can relate this to the use of estrogen based bc meds. If it bothers you enough, you may want to vist with your ob-gyn to discuss alternatives (diaphragm, ring, sponge, non medicated implant etc...).

In brief: Probably, yes.

Dr. Charles Southerland
Dr. Charles Southerland
Dr. Jane Van Dis