Hello doctor I would like to know how doesit work the laser treatement to get rid of a genetic double chin.

Laser lipo. Helps. Laser liposuction is a good solution to this problem. The liposuction part would remove the excess fat deposits that you have inherited in the chin area while the laser part of the tretment might tighten the skin component giving you a sharper angle to your chin mental area.
Liposuction. Most "laser treatments" for a double chin are actually laser liposuction. This is very effective if you have good younger skin tone (not too loose/"floppy") and around 1 inch (or more) of fatty tissue you can pinch under your chin. The laser is used to help liquefy the fat that is then suctioned out. Both laser and suction tool are inserted through a small incision just under your chin.