36 weeks pregnant & i feel sick after eating fried catfish & 2 mozzarella sticks i napped for a while & baby is moving like crazy. What could be wrong?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Probably nothing

Generally a baby in utero moving like crazy is not a problem- we worry much more when the baby does not move.
Could be a coincidence or maybe your baby feels a little sick from the rick food too. I am sure it will pass. The homeopathic medicine nux vomica (available at health food stores) is safe & great for relieving reactions to eating the wrong thing. Avoid fried foods for now- eat healthy!

In brief: Probably nothing

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Jane Van Dis