I had a failed IVF with a biochemical pregnancy after i got 9 fertilized eggs and 6 4aa blastocyst. I put only 1. I am 33y . Why it could happen?

Dr. Gayane Ambartsumyan
Fertility Medicine

In brief: See below

You should talk to your doctor as they know the details but not all good quality embryos are genetically normal and this could have been one of those.
Good news is you have 3 other embryos and you are young! good luck!

In brief: See below

Dr. Gayane Ambartsumyan
Dr. Gayane Ambartsumyan
Dr. Steven Lindheim
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Several reasons

At least 60%-70% of all clinical pregnancies (seeing something in the uterus) are lost due to aneuploidy (abnormal genetics) to the conception.
This would place biochemical losses even higher as the chemical didn't move forward to a clinical pregnancy suggesting even higher aneuploidy rate. Other considerations include uterine abnormalities and diseased fallopian tubes. Discuss with your doctor.

In brief: Several reasons

Dr. Steven Lindheim
Dr. Steven Lindheim
Dr. Jane Van Dis