Every night my stomach always bloats and feel so tight, very discomforting. ?

Dr. Patrick Weix

In brief: Start a diary.

Keep a food diary, writing down what you eat and when you eat it.
Add when the symptoms start and when they are at their worst. Keep track of bowel function as well. Dairy is a good thing to drop; some are lactose intolerant and some are allergic. Fatty or fried foods can cause a flare in gallbladder symptoms. A diary will help you and your doctor find patterns.

In brief: Start a diary.

Dr. Patrick Weix
Dr. Patrick Weix
Dr. James Cunnar

In brief: Something you ate

There are a number of causes of bloating, gas production and "tightness" in your abdomen.
And yes, it can be very uncomfortable. I recommend evaluating certain foods in your diet, starting with dairy. Something as simple as lactose intolerance can cause these symptoms. Remember, not all dairy food can cause gas and bloating. If your symptoms persist, see your physician.

In brief: Something you ate

Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. William Forsythe