What are good exercise activities for teenage boys?

Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: What they like...

I have found that the interests of 'teenage boys' is so widespread that i usually tell my patients to expose them to a wide variety of sports; and let them decide.
Any of the martial arts are great; running, swimming(if you have access to a pool), tennis, etc. They might want to do what a friend is going to participate in; the sky is the limit.As long as the child is interested he/she will enjoy.

In brief: What they like...

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Any sports

Not including video games.
....Unless they are like the wii and interactive.... Swimming, baseball, basketball, football, frisbee, jogging, tennis...

In brief: Any sports

Not including video games.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jonathan Jassey