What can I expect at my post-partum checkup?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: Routine exam
It is the routine exam performed usually at 4 to 6 weeks after delivery.
Your doctor will assess that your body is back to normal after the delivery and you will have the opportunity to have any problems addressed and discuss birth control if desired.

In brief: Routine exam
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. H. William Sepp
In brief: A General Check-Up
The first visit to the pediatrician after coming home from the hospital is often a very important one.
It is the first opportunity that you doctor has to assess how things are going at home for mother and baby. We want to know how the feedings are going, how the weight looks as compared to birth weight and in general how the day to day activities of mother and baby are going.

In brief: A General Check-Up
Dr. H. William Sepp
Dr. H. William Sepp