I have a small shallow cut on my vagina. It does not bleed much. What should I do? Should I see a doctor?

Get it examined. While vaginal abrasions do occur with rough sex, inadequate lubrication, or simply a sharp fingernail, they should heal. A non healing wound needs to be evaluated by a gynocologist or dermatologist, whomever you feel more comfortable with.