How can I lose about fifteen pounds in five weeks?

Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Diet AND exercise
Make sure you exercise at least 30 minutes a day, don't skip meals, avoid soda, juice, dairy, alcohol and fried foods.
Eat a healthy well balanced diet! also water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories.

In brief: Diet AND exercise
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
In brief: Loosing weight
The weight loss you are talking about is my a healthy way to do it.
Try to eat more fruits and vegetables( around 5serving per day). Exercise for an hour per day. Avoid junk food and sleep 8 hours or more.

In brief: Loosing weight
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
In brief: How about 10 pounds?
One can try running or jogging.
Jogging is a good way to lose weight, as long as one doesn't eat a lot of snacks, energy bars, nor drink sugared drinks while jogging. Weight will only be lost if the calories burned during jogging exceeds the calories eaten or drank by the jogger. Jogging is a medium impact sport and is good for people who don't get knee, ankle, or foot pains with running.

In brief: How about 10 pounds?
One can try running or jogging.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey