Can swine flu kill a consistently stressed teen?

Possibly. Although it is unusual, swine flu can kill anyone - stressed or not stressed. The best way to stay healthy is to sleep at least 8 hours per night, eat healthy food, exercise and get your flu vaccine!
Yes. Influenza can infect anyone. The illness can be very serious in people with underlying health conditions, but also in those who are vigorous and healthy individuals. People often tell me they don't need the flu vaccine because they never get the flu. Past history is not protective-vaccinate.