How can I grow taller during my teenage years?

In brief: Healthy lifestyle

You are most likely to reach your tallest potential height by following a healthy diet, getting appropriate sleep & and remaining physiclly active.
Nothing you eat or drink will add inches & normal kids who get hormone injections just get to their final height quicker, it would not add to final height.You can stunt your growth by the opposite, poor diet/sleep/inactivity can all take a toll.

In brief: Healthy lifestyle

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Don't even try

I wish i could give you advice, but there is no way you can.
It's 99% genetically determined. One thing I should recommend though is well balanced diet. If you starve, you may fight your genetics somewhat and, perhaps, cut yourself short an inch.

In brief: Don't even try

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc