Hi I am trying to get pregnant with the help of clomid (clomiphene). On 32nd day i received my period and today i had small blood clumps. Am i pregnant already?

Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Could be

It certainly is possible and since part of the goal of Clomid (clomiphene) is to assist with conception, i would check a pregnancy test now or at least by cycle day 35.
Even if you don't have a succesful pregnancy or miscarry, it is important to document what dose of Clomid (clomiphene) allowed for ovulation and conception. Some light bleeding around the time of pregnancy implantation is fairly common.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Jane Van Dis