High blood pressure in teenaged girl - help?

Dr. Garron Miller

In brief: See below

First see your dr. And decide how high it is, and decide what may be the cause.
?Obesity, familial, congenital (such as premie with central lines in). Once you find out then your dr. Should help you with the best approach, if not you may need to see a cardiologist, or nephrologist.

In brief: See below

Dr. Garron Miller
Dr. Garron Miller
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Needs work up

I strongly suggest doing a work up, as so called secondary hypertension (kidney related, endocrine etc), meaning high blood pressure not resulting from essential hypertension, is much more common than in other age groups.
Go to your primary care physician. He should be able to recommend bloodwork and studies to evaluate the kidneys, thyroid and heart.

In brief: Needs work up

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc