High blood pressure in teenaged girl - help?

See below. First see your dr. And decide how high it is, and decide what may be the cause. ?Obesity, familial, congenital (such as premie with central lines in). Once you find out then your dr. Should help you with the best approach, if not you may need to see a cardiologist, or nephrologist.
Needs work up. I strongly suggest doing a work up, as so called secondary hypertension (kidney related, endocrine etc), meaning high blood pressure not resulting from essential hypertension, is much more common than in other age groups. Go to your primary care physician. He should be able to recommend bloodwork and studies to evaluate the kidneys, thyroid and heart.