What antidepressant is safe in pregnancy? My depression is bad, not to mention my panic attacks.

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: None

Panic attacks are caused by poor oxidation in brain tissue and it is an excellent indicator of poor diet, especially all the sweet "junk".
There is no time in a woman's life when diet is more important and you need better vitamin supplements, particularly b complex.

In brief: None

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine

In brief: See psychiatrist

Please make an appointment with a good psychiatrist asap.
Psychiatrists are specialists best able to help you decide on the best medication for dealing with depression and panic. Also consider reading the book nutrient power, which talks about how natural supplements can help mental health.

In brief: See psychiatrist

Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Adam Levy