How to get rid of sore throat?

Depends. The cause of the sore throat is the defining feature here. If it strep throat, antibiotics; if viral, time will help; if due to other sources, it depends upon what they are. You can gargle with saline or local anesthetic combinations available otc, but this depends upon how badly your throat hurts. Good luck, .
Symptomatic Rx. Most sore throats are viral pharyngitis. Check to see that you don't have an exudate on your pharynx or tonsils or enlarged lymph nodes near the angle of your jaws which could suggest need for a strep throat test. Viral pharyngitis should resolve without treatment in a few days. Take some over the counter throat lozenges and tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain relief. Antibiotics are not needed.
Need attention. A pinch of salt in a full glass of water, gargling it. Then see your doctor.