I have severe anxiety with psychosis, depression. Psychotherapy hasn't worked for me so I have resorted to taking benzodiazepines and other medication?

Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Psychosis

It would be best to begin with a complete physical exam by your Primary Care Physician to determine if you have an underlying illness that needs treatment.
Once that is resolved, have a consultation with a Psychiatrist about your medication. Psychotherapy with a Clinical Psychologist can help you if you can connect.

In brief: Psychosis

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Therapy

If supervised by your physician & they are helping your symptoms, i would recommend combining medications with psychotherapy for best results.

In brief: Therapy

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Unclear

No individual advice can be given here.
Not sure what is meant to "resorted to taking" . Medications for psychosis, depression, and anxiety can be dangerous, adns some like the benzos addictive. They may be appropriate when prescribed by a competent psychiatrist. If things arent working a second opinioin is in order and possibly psychological testing to develop a more comprehensive plan.

In brief: Unclear

No individual advice can be given here.