I have a hard lump on the right side of my stomach it started out about the size of my palm now it fell like the size of a soft ball?

Needs examination. It is almost impossible to know what it is you are feeling without a complete history and examination. I suggest you see your doctor this week and get it checked out.
Go see your doctor. Hard lumps on the right side that enlarge should be checked out. Enlarging abscesses to enlarging tumors could be the worse thing; you need a doctor to examine you in order to define the area and see if you need a cat scan. Go see your doctor this week.