I have been a teenager and actually neverbeer or wine. Am I from a different planet?

In brief: No

Good for you! you are normal, you are likely very comfortable with your self and that is great.

In brief: No

Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Michael Amster

In brief: Statistically maybe

Most teenagers at some point have tasted an alcoholic beverege, but with more edcuation and awareness, more aren't.
There's more open dialogue about binge drinking and that getting caught drinking underage can get you arrested and affect driving, school, etc. Parents aren't giving their kids "sips" anymore, and there's more acceptance of non-drinking behavior among teens.

In brief: Statistically maybe

Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Judy Orton
Good for you for making the healthy choice. Your brain grow until the age of 25. Eat healthy, continue to expose yourself to new ideas to enrich your development and education, avoid toxins ( alcohol, drugs, smoking) to maximize your potential.
Dr. Cindy Juster