Are there any medicines to treat schizoid personality disorder? N is psychatric thearapy needed along with medications?

No med is approved. No medications are approved for treating schizoid personality disorder. Sometimes psychiatric medications are used to treat accompanying symptoms such as anxiety, feelings of unreality, or depression. Psychotherapy is the treatment of choice, and I have seen the best results with a depth psychological psychoanalytic psychotherapy.
Personality disorder. Therapy and medications can help. There are no medicines to treat personality disorders per se, but can help with the psychiatric diagnoses such as moods or anxiety.
No meds known. Schizoids don't believe they suffer from anything, and rarely show up in our consulting rooms because of it. Occasionally they will seek therapy because they are told by a parent, typically, that they need treatment, which is confusing to them for they are perfectly happy to be by themselves the overwhelming majority if the time. In such cases the therapy is more about the person who sent them.