I suspect adrenal problems but doctors can't seem to diagnose or treat me. What should I do? Don't feel well, tired, lightheaded. Blood tests BP good

Dr. Peter Sadow
Pathology

In brief: Adrenal problem

Of course, it would be important to discuss your symptoms with the doctor and why, specifically, you feel they are adrenal related.
You describe very general symptoms with several causes, and your normal blood pressure, although not excluding adrenal disease, may lower it as a suspect. Visit your doctor. Discuss the possibilities and which tests or symptoms might hone in on your problem.

In brief: Adrenal problem

Dr. Peter Sadow
Dr. Peter Sadow
Dr. Marsha Davis