How do we convince these teenagers, that they can get hurt on line?

Dr. Michael Amster
In brief: They are immortal
Unfortunately this is one more area that teenagers are simply not going to believe the cautionary tale until it happens to them or a friend of theirs.
It's like teaching your kids about stranger-danger. They may give the right answers.."ok mom, i won't post pics of me", but do whatever they want when you're not there. Keep at it though, and hopefully the message will stick before they are the tale.

In brief: They are immortal
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Cornelia Franz
You can also impose strict parental controls on their computers. Be sure that computers are out where you can see them. Do not allow computers in their bedrooms. Check were they have been online....and educate, communicate, and participate in their lives.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey