What time to average teenagers wake up in the morning?

Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: 11 to noon

Although teenagers are forced to arise at 6:00 or 7:00 am, their biological clocks (diurnal cycle) are set at longer hours of sleep & later bedtimes.
When school systems experimented with later starting times for classes, teens improved their grades in proportion to every hour of increased sleep. Many teens will try to catch up on sleep deprivation on weekends but that leads to jet lag like state.

In brief: 11 to noon

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Michael Amster

In brief: 6-7am

Most teenagers have to go to school, and that means getting up somewhere between 6 and 7am to get ready for the bus or to drive to school.
I think what you're really asking is, how much sleep should they get? The average teenager should get between 8-9 hours sleep, and some even more. Most don't get that though which is why many are so tired.

In brief: 6-7am

Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster