I have really bad iron deficiency anemia I'm in so much pain today my whole body aches what can I do to stop it fast...?

Iron deficiency Rx. Iron can be replaced by mouth, by injection or by intravenous iron administration. The latter is the quickest. You should take along with Folic Acid and vit c. Find out if you can see a hematologist for these choices. It's important to find out why you are iron deficient. You need to stop the iron loss. If taken by mouth (carbonyl iron) you need to take for 2-3 months.