Strong presistent headache, getting up causes sounds of wooshing, rushing pulsating waves, hearing fades muffeld and strong head pressure, for 1-3min?

Dr. Richard Sheppeck
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Check blood pressure

It sounds like you are experiencing a significant drop in your blood pressure when you get up.
..Have your doctor or a health provider check yout blood pressure and pulse rate after you have been flat for a while and then again when you stand up quickly...I'll bet that your BP drops when you stand up...Then you need to figure out why it does that.

In brief: Check blood pressure

Dr. Richard Sheppeck
Dr. Richard Sheppeck
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See below

This problem mandates a real-time (face-to-face) meeting with a doctor. A history has to be taken along with a examination as well as labs and other tests.
Only after all this will your doctor be in a position to tell you what's wrong and what needs to be done to help you.

In brief: See below

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino