Is sacral nerve stimulation likely to work for patient who has neurogenic bladder due to cauda equine syndrome.?

In brief: SNS

That question is difficult to answer without additional information, like urodynamic findings and current bladder management.
The great thing about sacral nerve stimulation is that it is tested prior to full implantation and you will be able to answer the question for yourself as to whether or not it worked for you prior to implantation.

In brief: SNS

Dr. Joe Littlejohn
Dr. Joe Littlejohn
Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Tough

But likely; make sure you get a good opinion and have a good relationship with your doc but it's worth a shot.
I'm no expert but those implantable devices have given many patients relief.

In brief: Tough

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Eric Weisman