Should I be concerned about a person driving my children while on pancreatic cancer drugs and having a drink?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery

In brief: Yes!

I am not sure that the cancer drug use has any impact on my advice.
What is an acceptable amount of alcohol that someone can drink before driving your children? As a parent, i would vote.

In brief: Yes!

Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Khaled Mohamed

In brief: You must be kidding

Aside from the risky situation your children would be exposed to, god forbid if this become known to authorities whether due to an accident or report, then children will be under the custody of child protective services.
This is called negligence and child endanger. I do not want to scare you but this is reality.

In brief: You must be kidding

Dr. Khaled Mohamed
Dr. Khaled Mohamed
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Pathology

In brief: Big yes

The concern would be the alcohol.
I would not allow a parent under the influence to give my child a ride.

In brief: Big yes

The concern would be the alcohol.
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Dr. Chakshu Gupta