When I pull back my clitoris I have a lot of white discharge. There is also itching and burning down there. What might it be?

Itching may be yeast. The clitoris is normally "hooded, " and it's not uncommon for some discharge to accumulate there. Bathing gently should remove the discharge. But itching and burning are different, and are common symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection. You may want to ask your pharmacist about an over-the-counter yeast treatment, but certainly see your health care provider if itching and burning don't go away.
1 possibility- yeast. If there is no odor, a yeast infection is a possibility. If you have never been treated for a yeast infection in the past, it is best to initially see your gynecologist or personal physician for accurate diagnosis. Other potential causes could be ruled out at that time. Take care.