Does anyone know how to get rid of ear infections or make it so that a child doesn't get them all the time?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Tubes

When I see children referred from their pediatricians for recurrent/chronic ear infections and they meet indications for tubes.
.. I tell them that placement of tubes many times greatly reduces or eliminates the ear infections, but I can't guarantee that. Indications: >5-6 infections/year; >3 months of fluid with hearing loss. Tube placement is the most common surgery in the US. Very safe.

In brief: Tubes

Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Sari Nabulsi

In brief: War infections

Ear infections are common.
Many children can have reccurent ear infections that can be frustrating to parents. Prevention includes avoiding taking the bottle lying flat on the back, avoiding allergy triggers like cats or dogs and remove dust mites that is common with stuffed animals around the child's bed.

In brief: War infections

Ear infections are common.
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. David Wyatt

In brief: Ear.... Not war...

I hope! :).

In brief: Ear.... Not war...

I hope! :).
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. David Wyatt