What is the procedure for giving first aid to a child who is injured and their parents are not around?

Dr. Sari Nabulsi

In brief: First aid

Providing emergency treatment or any child without parents present is protect under good samaratin law that protects you from liability if you provide first aid medical care without parents being present.

In brief: First aid

Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: It varies

I am not sure if the question is about whether the child is to be "touched" for help when his parents are not around, or the type of help he needs based on emergency.
If a child is in emergency and his parents are not around, the child must be helped before his parents are contacted. The type of emergency will mandate the care the child needs. Chocking - mouth sweep +/- heimlich, etc.

In brief: It varies

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Cindy Juster