I believe i either broke or seperated my pinkie toe about 2 months ago. I am still having pain and swelling. Is this normal? Will it heal on its own?

Dr. Howard Fox
Podiatry

In brief: Bone

Takes 6-8 weeks to heal under the best circumstances.
Since we can assume you didn't get treatment for your little piggy all this time, "best circumstances" don't apply. As dr. Kass said, the only way to determine whether you broke the little guy, or perhaps dislocated it, is to have an x-ray.

In brief: Bone

Dr. Howard Fox
Dr. Howard Fox
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: See a podiatrist

Have an x-ray and then you'll know your options.
It should of healed by now and if the bone healed incorrectly, you may need a procedure to fix the problem. The only way to know is to see an x-ray.

In brief: See a podiatrist

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jack Hinkle