How do I care for my baby's new teeth?

Brush gently 2x/day. Congratulations! Your cute little one now has teeth. Try brushing with a soft plastic baby brush and using fluoride-free toothpaste twice a day. He may even like you to massage his gums with it too. Be sure not to put your baby to sleep with any sugary drinks (milk or juice) in the bottle as this can cause dental caries. Avoid using teething gels containing Benzocaine due to potential side effects.
Brush daily. Once your baby has teeth it is important to brush them daily. You don't need to use toothpaste, a washcloth will do. Also, never put your baby to bed with a bottle as this will cause tooth decay and cavities.
Brush gently. Rub a tiny amount of toothpaste at the brush bristle tips and gently brush (not scrub) his/her teeth after every feeding. Minimize duration of time sugar is in his/her mouth. Don't allow baby to sip on milk or juice for a long time because it bathes teeth with sugar. Obviously no soda or chocolate milk. Begin flossing as soon as the gaps between any teeth begin to close. See dentist every 6mo.