I have had a pain in my chest off and on for a few years and i also have carpel tunnel and a glomus tumor. I've had ecg. It was fine. What could it be.?

Dr. Steven Arbit
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: A lot possibilities

Where is your glomus tumor? In the chest? If not, most likely all three issues are separate and distinct.
If your family doc/internist has ruled out heart or lung issues then it could be a rib issue like torsion of a rib or costrochondritis.

In brief: A lot possibilities

Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Steven Arbit
Pathology

In brief: Many ideas

The most worrisome chest pains are those that take your breath away, are very severe, make you sweat, or come with a sense of fear. Other causes of recurrent chest pain range from stitch from a fold in the pleura (knifelike, on breathing) to acid reflux to a host of musculoskeletal troubles.
A normal ekg while resting and not in discomfort does not rule out coronary disease. Good luck on search.

In brief: Many ideas