I just got my due date on january 4th which says I'm due august 29 2013 I am wondering my most probable date of conception please help me thanks!?

About December 6. Due dates calculated by the day your last period began (cycle day 1) assume you ovulated and conceived on cycle day 14. To calculate your due date, subtract 3 months from the day your last period began and add a week. If you were told your due date is 8/29/13, that translates to a last period beginning on 11/22/12 and conception on or about 12/6/12.