What is the name of the condition where children have the constant desire to eat, eat, eat?

David Miller
In brief: Prader-Willi
Prader-willi syndrome is caused by a mutation on chromosome 15.
It causes the patient to eat almost non-stop and, as a result become excessively overweight. They also often have learning disabilities and other developmental delays.

In brief: Prader-Willi
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Ron Jones
Definitely not to belittle the syndrome, but I think I may have the adult non-genetic version. RJ
In brief: Bulimia
Bulimia nervosa is a serious eating disorder. People with bulimia nervosa may binge and purge, eating large amounts of food and then force themselves to vomit or do excessive exercise.

In brief: Bulimia
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Dr. Shontae Buffington