Im an athlete, but im also in college, i enjoy drinking and eating. Can these thruthfully affect my preformance? Is there a way to combine all three?

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: Moderation in all!

I'm guessing you are hoping to maximize your performance as both a student and an athlete.
Certainly, a healthy diet is in order. Drinking - especially heavy drinking -worries me because: 1) alcohol is a non-nutritious source of empty calories, 2) it is a depressant and can blunt your mood and concentration, 3) you can gain weight very easily. Evaluate your own drinking; get help if you need it!

In brief: Moderation in all!

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Victor Khabie
Sports Medicine

In brief: In moderation

Diet is extremely important to over all conditioning and as one gets older becomes even more important.
At a college age you can get away with moderate consumption but need to increase your work outs accordingly.

In brief: In moderation

Dr. Victor Khabie
Dr. Victor Khabie
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine