I have Crohn's disease in remission for about 2 yrs. & need to know what are the symptoms of early pregnancy in Crohn's patients.?

Same as anyone else. It's great you're in remission. Symptoms of pregnancy are the same as for any woman without crohn's. It's important to talk with your doctor about your crohn's. It's important for the baby to keep your disease under control. Many medicines are safe for pregnancy, but some (methotrexate for example) are not. So let your doctor know if you become pregnant, or if you are thinking of becoming pregnant.