I have sliding hiatal hernia and sometimes have pain there should I have to get surgery for it?

Not likely surgery. A sliding hiatal hernia is not unusual at all. In a young person like you it is somewhat unlikely to be the cause of pain. It depends also on how large the hiatal hernia is. Recommend you see a surgeon who is well familiar with this type of surgery to get a more definitive opinion. Ultimately try to not eat too close to goin to bed and chew your food well.
Probably not. Hiatal hernia is a bulging of part of the stomach through the esophageal hiatus into the chest. The incidence increases with age; up to 60% of individuals older than 50 have radiologic findings, but only a minority have symptoms. Surgical repair may be recommended when the patient has severe heartburn, inflammation of the esophagus from reflux, aspiration pneumonia. In most patients, antacids work.