My daughter is 9 months old she is getting teeth but. Is sneezing n stuffy nose? Temp of 100.3 what's a bad temp for her age?

Teething. This is not unusual when a child is teething, and will normally resolve by itself. However, it would be best to check with your pediatrician to make sure there is no systemic infection such as a cold or the flu.
Go to MD. Sounds like she's got a cold and probably unrelated to teething. That's a pretty low grade fever for her, but i would recommend you take her to the doctor asap.
See the doc. It really depends on how long she keeps a high fever. This is an elevated temperature and my resolve to a normal, but it would be a good idea to have your pediatrician examine and make sure that everything is all right. He/she can provide any appropriate medications that can also be very helpful.