Sensation of blood flow throughout my whole body. Dizziness, nausea. Sinus, pressure in my head, leg cramps on both legs, neck pain with muscle spasm, stuffy nose, different warmness leg feeling.?

Don't know. There is no way a forum like this can sort this out. Talk to your gp. He/she will take a full history, do an exam, order appropriate tests and refer you to a specialist if needed.
A Viral infection. You probabely have a viral infection causing these symptoms , but you should consult your doctor to confirm it.You can take tylenol (acetaminophen) or ibuorofen for aches and pains till you see your doctor.