I had testicular torsion surgery 8 days ago and there is now a spot filled with puss directley next to where the incision was made. What should I do?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Most likely just...

What you described most likely just presents a superficial mild incision-related skin infection, which should heal timely and will be just fine as long as getting better slow and surely day by day.
At present, just wipe the pus off, paint the spot with betadine solution twice daily, and keep it dry. Of course, if still in doubt, see surgeon timely.

In brief: Most likely just...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Darren Mack
Urology

In brief: See your surgeon

Make an appointment with the urologist who performed the surgery and get it looked at promptly.

In brief: See your surgeon

Dr. Darren Mack
Dr. Darren Mack
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine