Is pityriasis rosea dangerous in early pregnancy? (there's a scary italian study on the net that freaked me out)

Well. I have read that study, there were 38 women and all had a fairly virulent strain with significant illness. There was a high miscarriage rate early. That is the only study I have seen and it may have been a regional effect. Some implicate a virus but this unproven. We don't see any problems when mothers develop it. Try not to panic, u didn't mention how far u are or whether u got it during preg.
Unknown. Possible association with misscarriage is not known for sure. Nothing to do. Note that the diagnosis of pr is always uncertain: there is no definitive test.