I have 2 kids and so does by boyfriend we bee tiring 3 years now. Together and nothing wats wrong?

Consultation time. After 2yrs of trying it is reasonable to have a consultation with a fertility center. Your pcp or OB can provide you some basic information but both you & your boyfriend should have some basic workup to identify any factors interfere with conception. With that information you can better understand that might just take longer or might need assistance.