What kind of teeth abnormality usually arise from ellis-van creveld syndrome disorder?

Dr. Ryan Woodman
Dentistry

In brief: That's a rare one

I believe the disease can vary a lot.
I have never personally seen a case. Evc can cause cleft palate and cleft lip. It also can cause teeth to be misshapen missing or in the wrong spots. Sometimes it will delay development and sometimes it will cause early eruption. Hope that helps. Nih will probably be the best source of info since it is so rare.

In brief: That's a rare one

I believe the disease can vary a lot.
Dr. Ryan Woodman
Dr. Ryan Woodman
Dr. Hans Reinemer
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: Several Possibilites

The most common resulting dental problems include cleft lip and/ or palate and tooth irregularities such as peg shaped teeth, widely spaced teeth, natal (present at birth) teeth, and delayed or missing teeth.

In brief: Several Possibilites

Dr. Hans Reinemer
Dr. Hans Reinemer
Dr. Vicken Poochikian