Can you get lead poisoning from a pencil if your child accidently pricked himself?

No. The "lead" pencils do not have any lead in it, therefore no risk of poisoning. There's a risk of foreign body in ears or nose, so try to keep toddlers away from them anyway...
Absolutely NOT. Lead from a pencil is nothing but carbon (like charcoal). This is different from lead, the chemical element lead, that is used in many chemical preparatins such as paint, batteries, soldiering and the like. The chemical lead is very dangerous to your health whereas the carbon in the lead pencil is more of a tattooing and inert. Cerainly the wound from the stab or stick should be treated.