Does the offender have to be an adult for it to be considered child molestation?

Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: State laws vary

You need to find out the statutes in your specific state in order to know the answer to this question.

In brief: State laws vary

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Willa Terry
If a child has been sexually approached - he or she needs attention from a child advocacy center that is familiar with procdures and can collect relevant evidence and provide counseling resources.

In brief: Depends

We understand the concept of child to child exploratory play may include exposure of genitals.
"you show me yours, i'll show you mine". By convention we use this lable if the kids are close to the same age (within 2 years). If you get older kids exploring younger it moves into the area of predatory behavior. The bridgebetween cps/the legal system etc may be better defined in your local.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Cindy Juster