I have a really veiny chest. What can I do to cover this up?

Try a shirt? Sorry, but is good 'cover.' better answer to see cosmetic surgeon / aesthetician to see if laser or other vein removal / concealing procedures are right for you. Some can be treated much like varicose veins in legs--talk to an expert who treats these.