What's your opinion on the abortion of children diagnosed with down syndrome?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Individual decision
It is a decision that is made by the parents and one that should be made after receiving accurate and complete information.

In brief: Individual decision
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Paul Cohen
completely agree; patients with downs syndrome can leading full lives depending upon the severity; do some soul searching before you make a decision and gather as much information as you can so you can make an informed one...whatever decision you end up making will be the right one for you!
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Personal answer
It's a tricky question in that each respondent would have to give his/her opinion on the matter. I am against abortions, period! i believe that each child is a gift of god, hence, it's our responsibility to accept that child as such.
I fully realize that others may disagree with that, but i just relay my opinion.

In brief: Personal answer
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Personal decision
This is a very personal decision.
No one can make the decision for anyone else. A person should discuss this with experts in the field of genetics and with counselors with experience dealing with families raising children with Down's syndrome or are facing the same situation.

In brief: Personal decision
This is a very personal decision.
Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Shontae Buffington